Spitesheet animation Issue

Hi, everyone! I created spritesheet animation in Adobe Animate CC and used in my cocos2dx based application and I get this artifacts: artifacts there should be one woman attack animation, but there is artifacts. How can I fix this?

1. Cocos2d version: 3.15.1
  2. Adobe Animate CC export settings: animate
  3. Animation resources plist + png:
    I cannot upload plist here, pastebin: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Compute - Pastebin.com

Why noone wants to help? What is common/better tool for create sprite sheet animations for cocos2dx?

Hi there I use TexturePacker from code and web its very advanced and it’s always updated, it will cost you but its not too much but the support you get from them is almost instant it also supports many other game formats. its a good tool it give you lot of feedback like it tell you if you got 2 spites the same. it will also do clever things like trim all the transparent pixels to save memory a very clever tool it also supporting some new polygon pipeline for cocos2dx witch is meant to speed up sprits or something they have a free trial version give it a go its the only packer I use.
I like it