SpaceKraft! Physics Based Space Simulation Game Released on Steam!

Dear folks, my journey into the gaming world began with the SpaceKraft project in 2017 with COCOS CREATOR. There were times when I took breaks and doubted if I could succeed. It wasn’t easy, but we managed to reach this day, and SpaceKraft in released on Steam! :sunglasses::rocket:

We can call SpaceKraft to be a physics engine challenge for Cocos Creator since it has more than 100 polygon collider objects almost each scene, an open world game with super detailled save system which records almost all properties of each dynamic or animated object in the scene and localized for 22 languages :star_struck:

Check out the Steam page through the link below. If it catches your interest, I kindly request you to support us by purchasing the game and leave a positive review. We really do need your positive reviews to trigger the algorithm. I wish for your projects to succeed sooner or later as well :pray:

4 Likes

Big congrats on the game launch! That’s a huge accomplishment. Your hard work has paid off, and the game looks really good. I’m looking forward to playing it on the weekend.

1 Like

Congratulations mate! That is a huge achievement for sure! All the good luck with the next ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like