[SOLVED] SDKBox IAP Problem

Hi,
I’m on the latest version of sdkbox (v1.0.0.2) and iap (v2.0.3.4).
I have a product set up on iTunesConnect for my app with the identifier remove_ads and I have the following set in my sdkbox_config.json:
“iap”: {
“items”: {
“remove_ads”: {
“type”: “non_consumable”,
“id”: “remove_ads”
}
}
}

I’m calling
sdkbox::IAP::setDebug(true);
and in the console I can see this:
Found product: remove_ads Remove Ads 1.99

So it seems the iap library successfully retrieved the iap from the store but my IAPListener’s onProductRequestSuccess is called with an empty list of products.
When I call sdkbox::IAP::purchase(“remove_ads”), onFailure gets called with the error “Invalid name iap item name” and then the app crashes in the sdkbox iap library with this error:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ‘*** -[__NSArrayM insertObject:atIndex:]: object cannot be nil’
*** First throw call stack:
(0x21a262eb 0x211f2dff 0x2193f6fd 0x8e094f 0x1928cbf 0x19335c3 0x192befb 0x1935017 0x1934909 0x2175ce0d 0x2175c9fc)
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Hello @schinkowski

Hmm, as your product is found and retrieving the correct price, I believe that you have setup your IAP correctly.

Could you please check with our IAP sample once, by updating it to the latest version of the plugins and let us know if the issue persists for you in the sample also… !!

https://github.com/sdkbox/sdkbox-iap-sample

Best,
Pabitra

Thanks for your reply.
Not sure what changed but it seems to work now.

That’s great… :smile:
Let us know, if we could help with anything.

Best,
Pabitra