[SOLVED] App keeps running the default HelloWorld program even though the source have changed

I cannot understand this. I am bit intrigued. I actually edited the HelloWorld code but what keep showing up when deployed is the default HelloWorld screen. I removed the loading of menu items, buttons, the HelloWorld text and cocos2d logo. Having edited a bunch of code, it doesn’t seem to affect the binary file. When I ran the application on my tab and phone, the removed screen entities are still there! I am wondering what I need to do/check to fix this?

Thanks!

1. remove the app from the devices
  2. delete the apk from your project’s bin directory
  3. rebuild the project & check that datetime stamp on the apk is correct
  4. install the apk on your device again.

Thanks, I am experiencing this on Eclipse though. I believe its kinda bugged. I haven’t experience any of this when using Visual Studio (VS FTW!). The weird thing about Eclipse running cocos project on my computer is that, whenever I wrote some wrong syntaxes (e.g. Replacing class name and not replacing the other referencing to it) has not been checked by the IDE. No syntax errors whatsoever.

I think I have to check if my Eclipse can actually support C++ code. Or uninstall and install CDT.