SDKBOX OneSignal Intermittent Startup Crash

I just upgraded to v2.3.3.4 of OneSignal and am getting a crash on startup of the app. Specifically it’s a bad access inside the SDKBOX function that sets the OneSignal delegate. It seems to call some kind of “get superclass” function (I don’t have debuggable source for it) that causes a bad access. If I keep trying to run it over and over, sometimes it works, but more often than not it fails.

Here are some screenshots:

It looks like re-running sdkbox import onesignal helped fix the problem. I had only run sdkbox update and it looks like maybe something got out of sync?

Could be, we updated onesignal recently with some bugfix

@nite Huh. It’s started happening again. I’m not changing anything related to OneSignal so I have no idea why it’s crashing. Same spot, too.

Looks like maybe somewhere between OneSignal.m:1321 and :1327? A value appears to have not been initialized.

I’ve upgrade to cocos v3.13.1 (from v3.10), cleaned my XCode build, redownloaded all dependencies, and re-imported all SDKBOX packages. The problem seems to be gone again now.

That’s strange… OneSignal.m is contained in OneSignal SDK so we can’t really access it. But if there is some way to constantly reproduce it we can work with OneSignal team to fix it.