SDKBOX IAP IPV6(We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 10.3.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.)

Hi Guys: I am using cocos2d-x 3.15(sdkbox-the lastest verison) to publish my app, and rejected by apple becuase IPV6 reason? anybody can help me? thanks.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// Apple send message///////
We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 10.3.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, all in-app purchase product buttons were not responsive.

Next Steps

When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code “Sandbox receipt used in production,” you should validate against the test environment instead.

Resources

You can learn more about how to test in-app purchase products in your development sandbox environment in iTunes Connect Developer Help.

For more information on receipt validation, please see What url should I use to verify my receipt? in the In-App Purchase FAQ.

Learn how to generate a receipt validation code in iTunes Connect Developer Help

We’ve seen these problem before, usually fixed by resubmitting the app to app store.

Please test and verify your IAP before resubmitting.