Sdkbox fyber plugin help

Yes i am just using SDKBOX Fyber plugin.

I am taking about the ad networks added through fyber to increase the ad fill rate.

Here’s the link - http://developer.fyber.com/content/current/ios/rewarded-video/adding-networks/

This isn’t an error that comes from our end, this error comes from their SDK. I am not all that familiar with the Fyber dashboard and settings you need. Let us ask @nite to take a look and if this is not us, I can connect you with Fyber for assistance.

Yes there is no error in SDKBOX, i am adding the frameworks of ad network provided by fyber to my project by adding it in frameworks folder as mentioned on the fyber site.

Is this the right way to add framework file to the project or am i missing something?

what happens when you do $ sdkbox import fyber?

This is all you should have needed to do.

Also, look at the manual integration steps and see if indeed this tasks were performed. I haven’t seen the error you are having. I guess looking at this, I image there is a conflict with sdk versions or something.

@slackmoehrle i imported the fyber, integration is done succesfully, video ads are also loaded.

Fyber provides mediation, i.e video ads from other networks like adcolony and vungle can be loaded through fyber to increase the fill rate.

The problem is since it is not detecting the adcolony and vungle class, ads form those networks wont load, only ads from fyber will load.

[FYB Error]: Class for network Vungle could not be found, Tried (
FYBVungleNetwork

Even though i added adcolony and vungle frameworks, it is giving above error. i hope you got the issue…

Hi guys:

I think the aim of use Fyber is mediation just as @mihir77 says.

Maybe you should update your github sample with mediation. You can use your AdColony, Chartboost and Vungle dashboards used in other github samples, @slackmoehrle. If you have done the effort to add fyber to sdkbox, I suppose you want people use it. Isn’t that the case? We need a complete sample or the steps to use mediation, please.

Until then, I’m going to use AdColony and Vungle separately. I now see SDKBOX 1.3.1 works better with them.

1 Like

Hi @slackmoehrle, @nite

Can you confirm that adding mediation ad networks is possible with sdkbox? If yes, how?

@patriciog - Did you try adding adcolony or other networks with fyber?

Hi @mihir77:

No, I didn’t.

I’ve spent a lot of time sending e-mails to SDK support trying explain that AdColony, Chartboost and Vungle doesn’t work well. Now with version 1.3.1 they seem to work. I don’t want to repeat the same experience with Fyber.

I think a new plugin should be published when it is well tested in all devices and a complete sample is provided. SDKBOX isn’t open source, so we need more stable versions @slackmoehrle and @nite.

I don’t know the answer to this, I need to rely on @nite to review this. If the Fyber sample is incomplete, @nite can also tell us about this.

Hi guys,

Can you check it out as early as possible, is it possible to add mediation ad networks with fyber? Already waited a lot and wasted lot of time on this. please reply as early as possible.

Hi @patriciog,

I think i might have to integrate ad networks individually as well. But still have little hopes that it might be possible using fyber plugin. :smiley:

@mihir77 I don’t know the answer. @nite will be able to help.

ok @slackmoehrle

But its been 5 days posting issue, still haven’t heard from @nite

@mihir77 - I just wanted to let you know that I talked to our Engineering team and they are looking into this issue.

Can I also ask that you confirm that this sample works for you: https://github.com/chukong/sdkbox-fyber-sample

I’d like to make sure we have an accurate picture of what is happening.

yes that sample works, video ads from fyber loads successfully…

Thank you.

1 Like

Then this would mean that “Adding Ad Networks” works, @mihir77, @slackmoehrle? Sample doesn’t use it.

Fyber works well but I would like know if I can publish without any aditional ad network (only Fyber default settings) and I will have revenue. Has Fyber an own ad network?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

@patriciog Yes fyber is an ad network, it also has ads to provide. You can use sdkbox for fyber ads, without other ad networks.

SDKBOX loads fyber default ads, but it says “class not found” to other ad networks. If you are integrating can you verify “adding ad networks” and see if it works? If you do, let me know what you find…

@slackmoehrle can you tell me what your engineering team found out? How much do i have to wait, or should go for other option…

Hi @mihir77:

I spent this month trying to achieve a higher ad provision, but I find different issues I’ve reported to SDKBox support. They can’t help me, because his samples works with them. I posted to ask for help here:

My only choice is to use Fyber by default without additional ad networks now. I hope it is resolved soon.

Hi @patriciog

Got a solution for you, try Cocos Helper from @SonarSystems , this guys are amazing and its really easy to integrate…

They have vungle, adcolony and chartboost.

1 Like