Sorry for posting in the same thread, but since I got a similar problem, I decided to post here instead of starting a new thread (if the solution applies). I've updated to v184.108.40.206 (via
sdkbox update) (previously was 2.3.11) and everything works fine, except the
Google Play Games plugin. When I build my game for release and try to login with google, I get a crash and this is the dump from the adb logcat (saved as .cpp as .txt files are not allowed for upload) logcat.cpp (48.5 KB)
All the other plugins work correctly - facebook, onesignal, chartboost, adcolony, etc. and I've double checked to see if I haven't changed the client id, but it is the same as before v220.127.116.11 and if I try the project with the older version (I have a backup of it) the login works. I've also deleted intermediate compiled obj files, but this doesn't help either.