Schedule Selectors interference...

My game is on the verge of completion and i am facing so many problems in the end.
I have created some levels in levelhelper and the are working fine, but they are taking too much time in loading(bcoz of large resources). Since it is taking time in loading thats y my game ‘hangs’ and the registeringProgress….(shown in LevelHelper api and docs) method is also not working…
(as i hav mentioned the problem in Gamedev Helper forum: http://www.levelhelper.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3186 )

so i thought to put a fake loading screen before the game loads, where i display a loading message ,and the call the gameplay layer from that loading screen layer using ‘schedule_selector’. But when i am doing this something goes wrong with the physics bodies in the levels(it seems that they are being dropped from the top), and the physics bodies(specially dynamic bodies) gets placed somewhere else…

but when i use button click event to switch from loading screen to game play screen everything works fine…
But i dont want to do this coz i want the gameplay scene to be automatically loaded from the loading screen.

I guess the ‘Scheduleupdate()’ in my game scene is interfering with the ‘schedule_selector’ from the loading screen…
Plz let me know if there is any other alternative for this problem….