Running HTML5 at Tizen (TypeError: Attempting to change the getter of an unconfigurable property.)

Hello,

I am testing the HelloHTML5World at cocos2d-html5-v2.2.1 on Tizen Simulator.
For that I have done the following steps:
# Put compiler.jar to HelloHTML5World folder and minimized the app to myApp-HelloWorld.js.
# Created Tizen Web project in TizenIDE (I have selected Template~~> Tizen Web UI Builder~~> Empty Project).
# Copied index.html, cocos2d.js, MyApp-HelloWorld.js res/ to Tizen Web project directory.
# Basically did not use index.html but replace body tags of App.html with
`

` and viewport with ` ` For now it does not matter that viewport and canvas differ: the error in differnt place. \# (not important) Put also this: @

@

After running the application I started to get error, thus I performed a code beutiefier from Tizen IDE (that is only line breaks and indents). So on the buitified code I got error for the following code:
@ RECT_ZERO:{
get:function () {
return cc.rect(0, 0, 0, 0);
}
}@
The error is “TypeError: Attempting to change the getter of an unconfigurable property.” I have found that this is from geometry.js and never used anywhere, thus I just simply tried to remove this code to get rid of the error. Now the error occured in:
@ GRAY: {
get: function() {
return cc.c3b(166, 166, 166)
}
}@
Again: “myApp-HelloWorld.beaut.js (1474) :TypeError: Attempting to change the getter of an unconfigurable property.” Obviously all the colors I cannot remove they are used a lot.

It seems that tizen browser does not support this contstruction. Do you know anything about this issue?

I sadly don’t have anything of help to tell you, but…

Have you checked the 2 introductory tutorials over at Tizen’s site?

https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/articles/cocos2d-html5-game-framework-tizen-applications-introduction

https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/articles/cocos2d-html5-game-framework-tizen-applications-follow-up

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I have seen these tutorials. They are more about cocos2d than about tizen project setup. However, the tutorial’s project files successfuly run in emulator (not in simulator although).

My guess: it happened after I insalled new Tizen SDK 2.2.1 (after 2.2). After that I have tried the old project (described above) and the javascript related error disapear. But in the project I was not able still to run Emulator (Simulator was OK).

After that I have created the project as described here: https://developer.tizen.org/downloads/sample-web-applications/load-web-app-tizen-sdk
And I was able to run on both Simulator and Emulator.

PS: Now I will study how to debug it there (For debugging I need to use non-compiled version of application and not all the js files I see at the WebInspector, but that is another story).

Well, I’m glad you got it to work!

I tried Tizen IDE about a month ago, but I just couldn’t get it to run properly, it definately shows potential and a (big?) community ’tho.

Good luck!