Promoting android game

How do you promote your games on Google Play? Any advice on where to post links and reviews?

I have published a game on three different android markets and here are the numbers:
Google Play: 90 downloads
Amazon: 20 downloads
Samsung: 895 downloads

I have no idea about what caused such “success” on Samsung store, but my main concern is how to get user attention on Google Play. I made a research about keywords etc, used them several times in the description and in the app name, but still I cannot even find my app in the search results.

It’s not that easy. You may need a lot of $$ if you want your game to be easily be found.

Have you made a press kit and released it? Press kit generally gets picked up by bots and gets published to multiple sites.

Yeah, I’m starting to realize that. Any particular services for downloads/reviews? Thanks.

Nope, I didn’t do that. What do you mean by release? Where the press kit is picked up from? Thanks.

See if this video helps. Till then, I am trying to find the website where we had put out the release.

Thank you, that’s a nice vid

You can buy app reviews, i know someone who can give you a lot for a very very cheap price with good communication. PM me for more info if you wanna know. Cheers!

I cant seem to find the website on which I had uploaded the press kit, but I do have this other resource that someone else had complied and uploaded on some other website for asking sites to review their game. See if it helps.
PS: This is a very very old file(more than 4 years old) and hence some sites may not exist anymore. Also, the comments in the file are not mine but of the OP.

Also, have a look at this : http://dopresskit.com/

1. Submit your app link to app review sites, such as: androidtapp, androidcentral, androidpolice, mobilestartupz, appgratis, androidappreviewsource, androinica
  2. Promote your apps in android forums, like androidpit, reddit, androidforums
  3. Make a app video for your app and upload to youtube
  4. Buy positive app reviews and ratings from review providers, such as app2top(cheap but reviews are from Virtual Machine), BestReviewApp(all reviews are from real users)