Programming language

Hello, i would like to know in which language should the games be written if isuing CocoStudio. Onces the game is developed it will work in iOS and Android as well?
Thanks

as i know, you can use C++ or Html5 (not verified), but when cocos2dx update to 2.2.2, it also support lua.

Cocos2d-x with C++ or Cocos2d-html5 with Javascript.

Great! thanks for your answers!
I’ve been reading all over the documents and i have a better understanding now. Using CocoStudio i can build the characters, the scenes and all the components, like score, life bar, buttons, etc. Then i export all that and this creates a JSON with all this info right?
Then which IDE (or software) do you recommend to develop the rest of the game? (this can be done in CocoStudio too?)
As i mention my idea is to develop games fro iOS and Android and i have to lean about JS also c++ so i think i would go with cocos2d-html5 right?
Thanks!!

If you want go with JS, you will need Cocos2d-html5 to develop the game. Then using JSB technology to bind your game to the Cocos2d-x, which can lead you run it on the iOS and Android but not only the browsers.

Or you can just using Cocos2d-x with C++ to develop the game.

CocoStudio exported JSON file can be read on both Cocos2dx and Cocos2d-html5

@santi87

CocoStudio is not an IDE.
For Cocos2d-x and JSB, XCode on mac or VS on windows.
For Cocos2d-html5, webstorm is the best (I think) but not free. Or using brackets for free.

Thank you very much for your answers! I will go with javascript and now iwill read about the binding process.
Thanks!