Problem load TileMap

Hi

I have a little problem. If I open the Web navegator, the first time i load my program with a Tilemap, the timemap no works correctly, but if a reflesh the page, it works…. and work until i close the navegator…. Anybody can help me?

Edu
Ps. Sorry for my english

Hi Eduardo. When you load the browser the first time and the tile map doesn’t work, do you see any errors in Web Inspector? (Which browser are you using?)

Hi Erik

I’m using Ghrome anf Firefox (last versions)

In chrome anf firefox console there isnt errors:

“Cocos2d-html5-v0.5.0-alpha2 /cocos2d/platform/CCApplication.js:206
function webkitRequestAnimationFrame() { [native code] }”

It is as if the map is not fully charged…. (i sent a image and the map)

I try with others maps build myself with Tiled 0.8.1… (i dont know if the problem is the compress type….)

The code in my program is:

var map = cc.TMXTiledMap.create(mapa_macario);
this.addChild(map,FONDOP,FONDO);

And the resource file is:

var mapa_macario = “Resources/TileMaps/macario11.tmx”;

var g_ressources = [
{type:“tmx”, src:mapa_macario}
];

Edu

Erik Oros wrote:

Hi Eduardo. When you load the browser the first time and the tile map doesn’t work, do you see any errors in Web Inspector? (Which browser are you using?)

Hi Eduardo. I’ll give this a try in my app and will let you know. Just for reference, are you using the latest source code from Github or the packaged 0.5.0 Alpha 2 download from the main page?

Erik Oros wrote:

Hi Eduardo. I’ll give this a try in my app and will let you know. Just for reference, are you using the latest source code from Github or the packaged 0.5.0 Alpha 2 download from the main page?

Hi Erik
Yes, i’m using the last release, but i donwload from http://www.cocos2d-x.org
(i think it’s the since)

Edu

Hi Eduardo. I’m seeing the same. Specifically:

1. I clear my browser’s cache and load the page.
  2. The TMXTiledMap does not show up; only my default LayerColor background colour.
  3. I refresh the page.
  4. The TMXTiledMap shows up and continues to show up until I repeat (1).

I’m not seeing any errors in Web Inspector either.

I’ll let you know if I find any sort of fix, but I’m not quite sure what it would be.