Problem in spritesheet animation

hello

with the help of http://cocos2d-x.org/docs/tutorial/framework/html5/parkour-game-with-javascript-v3.0/chapter5/en1 i have added my animate sprites but when i try to run the project i get this on my console and my game module process ends

SetWindowLong NewWndProc Error:1400
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/jsb_debugger.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/DevToolsUtils.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/core/promise.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/transport.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/actors/root.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/actors/script.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/main.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/jsb_boot.jsc. Possible missing file.

SetWindowLong NewWndProc Error:1400

This is odd, I never saw it.

But the following missing file warning is ok, we search for compiled jsc binary file instead of original js file firstly, if not found we will use the js file.

What should I do now?
How can i solve this?

I saw someone who met the same issue for passing a layer in cc.director.runScene, however it accept only cc.Scene and its sub classes, can you check it out ?

I have a similar problem. I checked and a cc.Scene is passed to cc.director.runScene(). I get this even with a fresh project created from the Cocos Code IDE.

Nonetheless, I only get this problem when trying to run the app from the Cocos Code IDE hitting the Mac Run button, or running it from the console with

cocos run -p mac

It does boot the app, but it says “Error occured while launching in connector” (launching remote debugger) and the app window keeps waiting for debugger to connect for ever.

If I run it in the browser it works fine, even from the Cocos Code IDE.

When I first tested it it worked fine. But at some point it broke. I suspect it may have something to do with a cocos2d-x-3.3 instalation I put alongside. Does it make sense? If so, how can I uninstall everything and restart from scratch?

Here’s my console output:

objc[6946]: Class AVAudioPlayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation and /Users/roger/Documents/cocos/CocosJSGame/runtime/mac/PrebuiltRuntimeJs.app/Contents/MacOS/PrebuiltRuntimeJs Mac. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Console: listening on 0.0.0.0 : 6050
Console: listening on 0.0.0.0 : 6060

{
gl.supports_vertex_array_object: true
cocos2d.x.version: cocos2d-x 3.3rc1
gl.vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
gl.supports_PVRTC: false
gl.renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M OpenGL Engine
cocos2d.x.compiled_with_profiler: false
gl.max_texture_size: 8192
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
gl.supports_ETC1: false
gl.supports_BGRA8888: false
cocos2d.x.build_type: DEBUG
gl.supports_discard_framebuffer: false
gl.supports_NPOT: true
gl.supports_S3TC: true
gl.version: 2.1 NVIDIA-8.16.80 310.40.00.20f04
gl.supports_ATITC: false
gl.max_texture_units: 16
cocos2d.x.compiled_with_gl_state_cache: true
}

cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/jsb_debugger.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/DevToolsUtils.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/core/promise.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/transport.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/actors/root.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/actors/script.jsc. Possible missing file.
cocos2d: fullPathForFilename: No file found at script/debugger/main.jsc. Possible missing file.
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

(there’s also the RGB wrong profile thing, but this may be for another thread)

I have report this to IDE team

when you launching remote debugger,please start runtime manually first,and make sure the target ip is accessible,and check the port 6050 is occupied?

@pandamicro: thanks, but it used to work. At some point it stopped working.

@jialin_he: how shall I start the runtime manually?

@jialin_he

I saw two other developers report this bug in another thread, I think we should look into it more seriously, I think Cocos2d-x team may be able to help us.

The other thread:

@dabingnn @zhangxm

So what’s the issue?
Can not find jsc files?

I am having the “Possible missing file” error as well.

It happens with files that I have in a linked folder. The linked folder is inside the “res/” folder and it always worked fine until two days ago. Now, even after reinstalling the IDE, I can no longer get the app to debug.

I also tried removing the linked resources and adding them again, but nothing changed. The paths show up properly in the properties window of the IDE for the project.

I’m not sure what to do as I can no longer run my app at all. Any help would be appreciated!

No the real issue is SetWindowLong NewWndProc Error:1400

Related to the window service on windows

I think it’s a different issue, I’m not sure what’s happening with Code IDE, @jialin_he

I should add that I am on a Mac Mini. Also, I had not moved any files or locations and it was working fine for several months until the other day.

I’m seeing this error too. What I do is to remove the app from the device and then it starts running “normally”. If I modify the sources I get the error on the blue screen the that says “waiting for file transfer” when the game is copying the modified files.