Poll: Live stream style

What I’d like to have is the development of a reasonably complete game over several sessions.

The concept should be simple then improved over sessions.

So the first could be setting up
Then controlling player movement
Add sound
add baddies
etc.
If there is a design idea of the game type and genre, but accept input from viewers that would be even better!
Just a thought

Erm… what’s the question? I only see answers…

Nice question for the answers :smiley:

You can go through the poll options to get an idea.
Explicitly, there is a session some time sooner, I think on twitch and he is asking for suggestions if we have any. :slight_smile:

That sunded like something Yoda would say :wink:

1 Like

I have the same opinion of @catch_up

Out of 31,500 forum members We have 24 responses. I’ll just have to make the decisions myself!

It is such an interesting (and important) topic that you should be able to send an email to each and every developer registered to the forum to let them aware of it :slight_smile:

I would consider that SPAM, I guess. Perhaps others would not.

It’s worrying if only 24 people tune in!

@_@ Sorry, I don’t understand the poll question, can someone explain to me what is the purpose of this poll? Live stream style for what?

take a look here

Thanks for your enlightenment !!

Hi @slackmoehrle

Do you have any metrics, concerning out of those 31,500 forum members, how many have downloaded cocos2dx and Cocos Creator? These 31,500 forum members, also include the Asian Market ( Chinese, etc…) or are they seperate? I think it could be beneficial to show a graph concerning amount of members in the Cocos2dx community, and percentage of download usage regarding the ecosystem ( Ccocos2dx and Cocos Creator ). Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

2 Likes

This is sort of off topic for this thread.

But a very interesting one. Could you please start another topic with this information?

Your idea is looking more interesting to me.i am adding one extra point, please also build a game with cocos creator tool .i would like if c++ language is used.

Right, some companies would consider that marketing, as it is important news / change and not some ordinary “how is it going message”.

It went up to 42!
The question is: does nobody care or does nobody know of the poll?

I second that.
It seems the users just don’t know of the polls, as they are not so much interested in the forum. This thread has only 316 views in total!

Hi @iQD, @slackmoehrle

I think it could be beneficial with this info, for future developers coming from the outside, looking for a game engine / framework, they can look at a graph showing the number of community members, along with downloads ( Cocos2dx, Cocos Creator ), as well as a map through IP showing members in the community, which countries…Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

At this time we are not pursuing this.