Nice to have it back again.
There are some books in the market which already teach basic things or games but some interesting stuff, I found missing.
Here is a list, I may wish to learn:
1) Coding a basic game(or only the functionality) using rope.
- Adding texture to it, not simply physics body of rope
- Showing properties like slacking rope when a heavy item is suddenly added to a rope.
- Cutting a rope.
Rope looks the most interesting part in physics to me.
2) camera api of cocos2d-x, never been able to use it properly and none of the English books talked about it.
3) I know building for android but what necessary changes to make for iOS build.
4) SDKBOX google multiplayer services, basic working.
5) Taking game's screenshot and sharing this score screenshot on social media
Or may be some interesting small topics which shows apis not available in books or programmer's guide atleast