My Cocos Creator won’t work after v1.3

Hello,

I’ve got a problem with my Cocos Creator, it works until 1.3. But after 1.3 my editor “don’t support WebGL” anymore ( Error: This browser does not support webGL. Try using the canvas renderer).

I tried to reinstall Cocos creator and my graphics drivers multiple time but it doesn’t work.
If someone have a clue of what happening, I’d like to hear it!
Thanks,
Menades

You mean this?

It looks pretty much the same. But it doesn’t work either with new project created on 1.3 or 1.4 …

I just answered this in another thread: Cocos Creator v1.4.0 beta releases(02.07 updated rc.2)

Please try these options

Well, it seems that up to version 1.3 Creator was not using WebGL but with version 1.4 they are and your system does not suport WebGL so you cant work with 1.4. Thats it. See here: Cocos Creator v1.4.0 beta releases(02.07 updated rc.2)

I dont know what they changed in 1.4 but they just shutdown a lot of developers from using Creator. If I want to keep working with Creator I have to buy anew computer because my Late 2011 macbook is not good enough. Awesome.

I’ve tried these operations, but none work. Electron demo v1.1 work but v1.2 don’t. it’s look like hardware acceleration won’t work anymore on latest Electron versions …

I’ve tried to downgrade my drivers to differents versions but it doesn’t work … (I’ve got a ATI card as the guy in the link)

Guess I’ll wait for some patch from on Electron or Radeon… Or reformate if it never comes.