Music is not playing properly on android 5.0 lollipop version cocos2d-x version 2.2.3

I am creating a game using cocos2d-x version 2.2.3, most of the part of this game has been completed and it is working well on all android devices except android 5.0( lollipop ) devices. The game was working well on previous version of android but now i have updated my nexus device’s os to android 5.0 (lollipop) . Now I have started encountering some issue related to audio. I am using .mp3 format for all the sound files. i have tested my game on 2 lollipop devices and these issues have occurred.

1 on nexus tab 10 whenever my game plays any music file the frame rate drops down 60 to 1, because of that all my animations stop.

2.on nexus tab 5 all the music effect are playing as desired but background music is not playing there.

Unfortunatly for me - my just released game with cocos2d-x v2 does not play music on lollypop too (tested on nexus 5). Sound effects are played good.

So, I found a solution here: Cocos2dx v2 Background Music issue with Lollipop update and its work for me!

Hi devionix, This soln. does not work for nexus tab 10, what will i do, any idea??

bhavuksehgal77, I’ve tested only on my friend’s nexus 5 - and I can hear music now.

So to be sure that solution does not work on “nexus tab 10”, can you try to install my game(download from Google Play) and check if you listen any music in main menu. If you can hear music - I’ll give you exactly my version of Cocos2dxMusic.java.