Missing Script error

Hello,

When I try to open Cocos Creator and build the game (the scene was saved), I encounter issues with attached scripts. The error message indicates missing classes for all the scripts. However, if I build an Android build using this, it will not work initially. Strangely, after rebuilding the game, the issues are fixed, and the Android build runs perfectly fine.

this is the console text

2024-03-28T14:13:13.895Z - warn: [Build] Missing class: d7f96LhCQlJL7Pcf+qGNmCO[Build] Missing class: d7f96LhCQlJL7Pcf+qGNmCO  
at NewConsole.warn (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/builtin/builder/dist/worker/console.ccc:1:1306)  
at _Deserializer.classFinder [as _classFinder] (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/builtin/engine/dist/editor-extends/missing-reporter/missing-class-reporter.ccc:1:2131)  
at _Deserializer._deserializeTypeTaggedObject (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/resources/3d/engine/bin/.cache/dev/editor/bundled/index.js:118294:30)  
at _Deserializer._deserializeObject (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/resources/3d/engine/bin/.cache/dev/editor/bundled/index.js:118235:29)  
at _Deserializer._deserializeAndAssignField (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/resources/3d/engine/bin/.cache/dev/editor/bundled/index.js:118443:38)  
at _Deserializer._deserializeArray (/Applications/Cocos/Creator/3.6.2/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/resources/3d/engine/bin/.cache/dev/editor/bundled/index.js:118269:40)