Linking Plugin-X in Eclipse

I followed the instructions here but I’m struggling with the manual configuration part. I made it to the point where I have PluginWrapper initializing in my .java file.

Current errors:

error: undefined reference to 'cocos2d::plugin::ProtocolAds::hideAds(std::map<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::less<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > >)'

@Jgod
It looks like the type of parameter you passed to method ProtocolAds::hideAds() is not correct.
The type of the parameter should be

std::map<std::string, std::string>

You can reference the sample code in the project “HelloPlugins”.

Hope it’s helpful.

I don’t understand because I’m passing in a TAdsInfo (typedef’d as std::map<std::string, std::string>) and i’m getting the same error on both showAds and hideAds. And thanks, I’ll keep exploring
Update: I found that the header wanted void showAds(AdsType type, int sizeEnum = 0, AdsPos pos = kPosCenter); But i’m not gonna end up using FlurryAds anyway, so it looks like it’s good to go now that i’ve removed that. Thanks (/)