Issues getting Tests to compile for Android

So I’m a cocos2d-x newbie, thought I’d switch over to be able to make apps for iPhone and Android. I’ve been trying to get HelloWorld and Tests to run, but so far they just crash. I’m pretty sure it’s from the lack of lib*.so files. I have the output of build_native.sh attached to this post. I’m pretty sure I have the correct paths put in. I’ve tried both version 2.0 and 2.01. I’ve got Android NDK r8 installed, and the Android SDKs are installed. Any thoughts on what might be going on? Thank you so much in advance!

build_native.out.zip (1.8 KB)

Michael Rowland wrote:

So I’m a cocos2d-x newbie, thought I’d switch over to be able to make apps for iPhone and Android. I’ve been trying to get HelloWorld and Tests to run, but so far they just crash. I’m pretty sure it’s from the lack of lib*.so files. I have the output of build_native.sh attached to this post. I’m pretty sure I have the correct paths put in. I’ve tried both version 2.0 and 2.01. I’ve got Android NDK r8 installed, and the Android SDKs are installed. Any thoughts on what might be going on? Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Michael. Can you tell us some more info about where the tests are crashing so we can point you in the right direction. Are you following a tutorial? If so, how far do you get by using it before things fail? Are you running them in Xcode or Eclipse or some other environment?

Using Eclipse 4.2. Have tried following numerous tutorials, starting with http://www.cocos2d-x.org/projects/cocos2d-x/wiki/How_to_build_and_run_HelloWorld_on_Android_NDK_r5_and_above

When I run it on the Android emulator (Android 4.0, API 14, GPU enabled) it’ll distort the screen slightly then go back to the home screen. Have a pic!