iOS Facebook plugin: UserFacebook.m:26:9: 'FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.h' file not found

Hi Guys,

I’ve googled this, yet I can’t get it working at all…
I follow the guide on the wiki:
http://www.cocos2d-x.org/wiki/Facebook_integration_instruction_for_Cocos2d-x_and_Cocos2d-x-Lua_on_iOS

Step 4 is confusing, as it tells you to add 2 “Target Dependencies”, but the screenshot adds two “Link Binary with Libraries”.

I follow all the steps, but I can never build… I always get:
cocosdir/plugin/plugins/facebook/proj.ios/PluginFacebook/UserFacebook.m:26:9: ‘FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.h’ file not found

Is this guide and plugin not working anymore?
Or what else is going wrong here?

What is weird is that the header and resources folders in the FacebookSDK.framework folder are empty folders…

I tried deleting the whole FacebookSDK.framework folder and copying in the latest one from the website (3.21), but then I get:
cocosdir/plugin/plugins/facebook/proj.ios/PluginFacebook/UserFacebook.m:102:17: No known class method for selector ‘setsdkVersion:’

I finally got it building by copying the headers and resources from the FacebookSDK.framework\versions\A folder to the FacebookSDK.framework folder.

Is this packaged wrong in v3.3rc1 (aka missing files)?

I updated to version 3.3 final and now I get the same error

@PedroVicente Do what I did, copy the headers and resources from the subfolder mentioned in my post above you to the higher up (empty) folders…