[iOS] Bouncy_Bouncy

We finally got our first cocos2d-x iOS app on the App Store today. Please have a look and if you like it then rate it. This is mainly a very quick project to test cocos2d-x and test several api’s like Parse ready for our big project which is coming soon ( also written in cocos2d )

Thanks to cocos2d developers and here it is.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bouncy-bouncy/id892467166?ls=1&mt=8

Hi Paul,

Congrats on the release!

Thanks Slackmoehrie.

Been a hard road getting the basics working in cocos2d and bouncy bouncy is just a test game to test getting ads, Parse and basic things working. We are working on a very large project for Facebook, iOS and Android.

The main game is written in JS for Facebook but after testing c++ base for bouncy bouncy I think I am going to convert the JS version to c++ for mobile devices.

When we get the game finished I plan on writing a document on how I handled different things like Parse communication with JS and c++ form cocos2d etc as these are the areas I struggled to find info on. Will post here when its done.

P.S. Slackmoehrle thanks for your help you have been a star.

BTW does anyone know an easy way of promoting on Chinese forums or social media without knowing Chinese? Would love to be able to put word out in China

The basics are always hard :slight_smile: Thats what we all signed up for when we decided we wanted to code.

I played the game last night and for the most part I was OK with it. One thing was that I found that if I stayed to the right side it was easy. I encountered few red squares. Second, the ads were really in my face. The ads were sort of offensive. I was presented an ad for pills even…Thankfully I know these ads are random.

All in all I could play it.

Yeah the ads are admob so google to thank for that stuff.

Actual game mechanics for road is pure random. The app itself was more for us to test Parse and to get ads working with a cocos2d app… I am actually going to spend some time on improving bouncy bouncy as a game but the main purpose was to test stuff ready for our main game thats coming ready for Halloween :smile: