- Wonbae Kim(Kernys Kim, email@example.com)
- Suhan Jin(Desinger/Tester)
Changes in v1.03
- Added logo and icon created by Suhan Jin.
- Added scrolling feature in preview canvas.
- Added loading dialog in exporting spritesheet.
- Improved packing algorithm performance.
- Fixed failure to load project file made in other platforms.
Changes in v1.01
- Fixed fatal errors in exporting PVR with opaque sprites
- Added feature saving spare area
- Added feature merging same-pixels sprites
- Welcome our new Designer/Tester Suhan Jin
- Create your Spritesheet in Just 10 seconds
- Just Drag-and-drop Your Sprites into App!
- Automatically split into multiple textures
- Automatically trimming transparent area
- Multiple pixel formats supported.(RGBA, BGRA, ALPHA, GRAYSCALE)
- Multiple image formats supported.(PNG, PVR, JPG, BMP, TGA, TIFF)
- Easily control Sprite Padding, Scale, Max Texture Sizes
- support Auto-SD for Retina Display
You can download it HERE. http://spritepacker.kernys.net/
If you interested in sending feedback, Please feel free to mail me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Any feedbacks contributing to SpritePacker would be very welcome.