Integrating our plugins in Cocos

Karmafy is an easy way to integrate charitable giving into your game, and gives a rich user experience with an easy integration process. At least, it does at the moment, but only on Unity. And we want to change that :smile:

Weā€™re finishing up porting our Unity-native SDK over to iOS/Android, and would like to develop a cocos wrapper to make it super-simple for partner developers to integrate in their cocos projects. On web builds, weā€™ll have a JS library that works with a DIV that overlays the canvas.

Our mobile SDK wraps our RESTful server calls, has a local lua instance for handling logic, and displays rich content in a webview overlay.

The thing is - thereā€™s not much/any documentation about how to do this either on the cocos docs site, or the web in general. At least, not that I can find.

So, a few questions (in rough order of importance).

1. Where can I find some up-to-date docs or tutorial? If thatā€™s not available, is there a github skeleton with some lightweight instructions I could use as reference?
  2. Is there any difference between developing a plugin for cocos2d-x and cocos creator?
    2a. Above question, only with the different flavours of engine or creator 1.x/2.x?
  3. How can we get our SDK onto SDKBOX (anybox?)
  4. What huge ā€œgotchasā€ are waiting for me when I do the wrapper?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

plz email contact@sdkbox.com