In-app purchase integration possible?

Hi guys,

I’ve been looking around but couldn’t really find anything regarding implementing in-app purchases for mobile platforms with Cocos2d X html5.

I was wondering whether I could do it, while integrating with the app store/google play billing systems, since I’m not allowed to charge for in-app content otherwise.

Has anyone had any luck with that?

It plans to integrate plugin-x in Cocos2d-html5 and Cocos2d JSB before this July.

The plugin-x includes different kinds of SDK, such as: IAP, ad, analytics and social sharing.

So games which developed with Cocos2d-html5 could be published to native or html5 market, and it will switch different SDK automatically.

Hi Shun Lin,

Thankyou very much for your answer.
I am confused a bit by your answer, games developed using cocos2d-html5 has javascript code
so how can I integrate IAP, ad, analytics and social sharing. since all these can be done in native languages like objective-c for ios and android for java.

Do you say we can create libraries for android using JNI and use JSB for deployment to native stores. Is this correct.

Great , I am looking forward for this.

our team is working on a solution called plugin x, which combines many third party plugins like stat tracking payment into an unified api.
Then you can just implement plugin x. plugin x will be available for js as well, so stay tuned

Shun Lin wrote:

It plans to integrate plugin-x in Cocos2d-html5 and Cocos2d JSB before this July.
>
The plugin-x includes different kinds of SDK, such as: IAP, ad, analytics and social sharing.
>
So games which developed with Cocos2d-html5 could be published to native or html5 market, and it will switch different SDK automatically.

Hi, what about plugin-x? Was it released?
Thanks.

Hi,

I really want to create a game using cocos2d-html5 but In-App Purchase seems to be a real problem.

Do you have any news about that “plugin-x” ? Is it something you are still working on ?

Thx