!!How to organize all project from different platform into one folder?

good afternoon~:)
I want to find a way to organize all my cpp, .h, res, vc sln file, xcodeproj, and android project, etc into one folder,
then share all same resource and code in different project, does anyone have any ideas?

Take HelloCpp as a sample. But it requires that you are very familiar with vs/xcode/android.mk. All you need to modify are paths, endless paths and module dependencies.

Walzer Wang wrote:

Take HelloCpp as a sample. But it requires that you are very familiar with vs/xcode/android.mk. All you need to modify are paths, endless paths and module dependencies.

so ka, thank you

What I did was copy the whole samples/HelloCpp and edit/add stuff in there.

I found this, maybe it is helpful
http://paralaxer.com/cocos2d-x-project-setup/

why so low is my portrait level?

LI LONG wrote:

why so low is my portrait level?

Excuse me, what do you mean by “portrait level”?

Zhe Wang wrote:

LI LONG wrote:
> why so low is my portrait level?
>
Excuse me, what do you mean by “portrait level”?

my protrait is not so handsome as yours

I found that using the TestCpp and delete all spare res & code is a good idea.

Yes I’ve done this with my projects, but it was very difficult to get it all working correctly.

A suggestion for future versions of cocos2d-x: include a multiplatform project generator script. When you run it, it will say “which platforms do you want to support?” and then build a single folder with all the relevant platform project files (correctly referenced) inside of it. I’m sure many people would find that very useful…

Ben

Ben Ward wrote:

Yes I’ve done this with my projects, but it was very difficult to get it all working correctly.
>
A suggestion for future versions of cocos2d-x: include a multiplatform project generator script. When you run it, it will say “which platforms do you want to support?” and then build a single folder with all the relevant platform project files (correctly referenced) inside of it. I’m sure many people would find that very useful…
>
Ben

wonderful idea!

`Ben Ward, this feature was semi-finished in my branch, https://github.com/walzer/cocos2d-x/tree/create-hybrid-project/template-hybrid. I was busy on other cases in these months. I will continue it if I have time.

`LI LONG, the same as github.com accounts, your avatar on cocos2d-x website depends on your setting on Gravatar.com. You can bind your registered email and your portrait on Gravatar.com. Enjoy it.

Zhe Wang wrote:

@Ben Ward, this feature was semi-finished in my branch, https://github.com/walzer/cocos2d-x/tree/create-hybrid-project/template-hybrid. I was busy on other cases in these months. I will continue it if I have time.

Excellent stuff, I look forward to it. Thank you for all your hard work!

Ben

Zhe Wang wrote:

@LI LONG, the same as github.com accounts, your avatar on cocos2d-x website depends on your setting on Gravatar.com. You can bind your registered email and your portrait on Gravatar.com. Enjoy it.

thank you…:smiley: