Getting error after error while building project

So, I spent the the first half of the day trying to install Cocos for Android, I used the Sonar Systems tutorial for V3. After having downloaded the NDK, API, Ant, Python and Cocos, I set all the variables and went on to create my first project, just as the Tutorial suggested. The first time I tried to build the project in Eclipse, I couldn’t because I hadn’t set the Python Path enironment variable. That was quickly resolved. Then I had the error with CCBundleReader. I found a fix to that as well. When trying to build the project again, I got some error concerning .class files that I sadly wasn’t able to Ctrl+C and google because I had to restart the computer. After the restart, there are now 110 Errors(Is there a file that those get saved into so that I don’t have to copy paste them all?). They didn’t disappear after I deleted and re-imported the project. which seems strange to me as the CCBundleReader error is suddenly not among them. I’ve spent 5 hours on this and am really desperate. I’d be eternally thankful for any sort of help.

I suggest you start from here

Before building your project, you should run python setup.py to verify your configuration environment.

One more thing, for v3.2, you must use NDK r9d.

Many thanks! Didn’t know about the 3.2 being incompatible with NDK 10. I’m on another machine now and have installed everything again, only changing the NDK version. I am getting the python PATH problem again, only this time it’s much more curious. After saying it can’t find python in PATH, it outputs the PATH variable and this is what it looks like:
PATH=[C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/lib/i386;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Python27\python.exe;C:\Android\cocos2d-x-3.2\tools\cocos2d-console\bin;C:\Android\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140702\eclipse;]
I know that the PATH variable is case sensitive, but this is exactly the way the python path is spelled.
Is there any way to manually change the build options so I can for example have it directly target the Python executable instead of using a variable?
Also, is there any way to have Eclipse rebuild the project from scratch, including reloading the PATH variable? Refreshing or cleaning the projects doesn’t seem to do it and neither does clicking the Restart button in the File menu. Do I actually have to restart it manually?

You should specify the python path like this:

c:\python27;

The don’t need to specify the exe file, it is a path rather than a file.

Oh my god, thank you! It finally works! How come that, on my other machine, it only worked when I linked to the actual .exe file?