Game works on web but not on iOS, Android

Hi,
I’ve built a game using cocos2d-js and chipmunk.
Tested on web - everything works fine.
I compiled it to iOS and I only see the cocos2d blue splash screen and afterwards it turns black and nothing happens. Both in simulator and on my device.

Can you please help?
Thanks.

I think we have the same problem… check my post at

hp://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/t/how-to-include-the-assets-in-the-android-package/18446

the problem is I get no error message.
the game just wouldn’t load after the splash screen.

I saw the error message in the log file of the emulator ::

the game works fine in the browser and win32 too. !!!
No idea how to maked working on the real device ::: i have always a blue screen.

having the same issue here would really appreciate an fix.

Does a fresh Cocos2d-JS project without Chipmunk work on iOS and Android?

Thank you for the post. I think that we sometimes need inspirations or some push to make important steps in our life and education is definitely very important. To my mind, it is important to dare and then you will just adjust to the situation. All in all, there are still quite many resources like this http://essayservicereviews.blogspot.com/ and get assistance with complicated assignments. All in all, it is just perfect time for self-growth.

solved it, it was a user issue lol.

What was the problem? I’m having random issues when running on Android as well while it works when running in the web browser…

A clean project works for me (I’m using Cocos2d-JS v3.6.1 with Code IDE 2.0) but when I start to add stuff from my project, even when all my own stuff is in comments, the app just breaks apart and starts giving random errors.

I have this same issue. I wish support was a priority for this community.

Check these tutorials :

Snake Game Using Cocos2d-x HTML5