ERROR HELP!

NDK_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/android-ndk-r9c
COCOS2DX_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…/…/…
APP_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…
APP_ANDROID_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android
Using prebuilt externals
make: Entering directory ‘/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android’
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-16 is larger than android:minSdkVersion 8 in ./AndroidManifest.xml
Android NDK: WARNING:/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…/…/…/cocos2dx/Android.mk:cocos2dx_static: LOCAL_LDLIBS is always ignored for static libraries
[armeabi] Install : libcocos2dcpp.so => libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so
make: Leaving directory ‘/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android’

Cygwin64 seems alright.

BUT

**** Build of configuration Default for project zhyHello ****

bash F:/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/build_native.sh
NDK_ROOT = F:\SmartPhone\android-ndk-r9c
COCOS2DX_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…/…/…
APP_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…
APP_ANDROID_ROOT = /cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android
Using prebuilt externals
make: Entering directory ‘/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android’
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-16 is larger than android:minSdkVersion 8 in ./AndroidManifest.xml
Android NDK: WARNING:/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android/…/…/…/cocos2dx/Android.mk:cocos2dx_static: LOCAL_LDLIBS is always ignored for static libraries
make: execvp: install: Permission denied
/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/android-ndk-r9c/build/core/build-binary.mk:622: recipe for target ‘libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so’ failed
make: *** [libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so] Error 127
make: Leaving directory ‘/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/zhyHello/proj.android’

**** Build Finished ****

These are the eclipse console output.

I can’t solve it.
Anybody knows it?
Thank you

And libcocos2dcpp.so file is disappered after the import operation in eclipse

If this is the first time you’re compiling the project, like i think, you need to set security permissions so that all users have full control to read/write/modify etc the cocos2d-x folder and your android sdk/ndk folders. You can do this by right click folder -> properties -> security. If that doesn’t work look into chmod 777, but it should.

Edit: if its already in eclipse it might not be simple permissions problem

@betterwithlasers I tryed it just now.It did’nt work.It seems like I can use Cygwin to compile and install it but i can’t use eclipse to import this project,and the file disappered after the import operation

Did the make operation complete this time? I wrote a step by step guide for this (version 2.2 but probably works on later too) to remind myself because it was a big pain when i started :slight_smile:

1. In CYGWIN, navigate to cocos2d -> tools -> project-creator
    Type python ./create_project.py -project MyGame -package com.bwl.MyGame -language cpp
  2. Right click on created folder in cocos2d-> projects, change permissions to all
  3. In CYGWIN, navigate to projects -> mygame-> proj.android
    Run ./build_native.sh
  4. In Eclipse, go file->import -> existing android code …
    Browse to MyGame->proj.android to import
    Make sure import to workspace is unchecked
  5. Right click projects, go to Security and set full permissions for everyone
    6: In Eclipse, right-click on your project and select the last option “properties”.
    7: Click Java Build Path->Source->Link Source
    8: Browse it to following location-> COCOS2D-X_2.2/cocos2dx/platform/android/java/src.
    9: Give any folder name. For example, remove src and replace it with: Cocos2d-x-source. Click Finish.

@betterwithlasers I had follow you step by step just now.But the ERROR occured in eclipse the step4:

/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/android-ndk-r9c/build/core/build-binary.mk:622: recipe for target ‘libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so’ failed.

and the file libcocos2dcpp.so disappered again.(I’m sure it exist before the step4)

Anyway I have to say thanks for you.
I decide to reinstall all these things (NDK,CYGWIN,ECLIPSE,COCOS2DX,etc)
Wish it work.

Oh no.
I had reinstall all these things,but still:

/cygdrive/f/SmartPhone/android-ndk-r9c/build/core/build-binary.mk:622: recipe for target ‘libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so’ failed

in the eclipse console.

I’m crazy now! Why do eclipse deined and why the libcocos2dcpp.so file disapper???

chmod 777 eclipse -R
chmod 777 cocos2d-x-2.2.1 -R
chmod 777 android-ndk-r9c -R

I had run these code.And eclipse still permission denied!And where the libcocos2dcpp.so goes to!

Please,somebody help me…

eclipse.exe run as administrator.