create-android-project.bat claims it is not in cocos2dx root, when it is.

Yeah either i’m having a severe case of the dumb or something is going wrong here.

Anyway I’m trying to get started with this technology and having trouble just getting everything setup. Here is the tutorial i’m following.
http://www.jesusbosch.com/2012/06/how-to-set-up-android-and-win32-cocos2d.html

I have cocos2d 2.1 beta 3 on windows 7 64 bit and i’m trying to gear towards making projects for the android OS (Just cause i have an android phone so its at least marginally feasible to test them).

And as I said, the create-android-project.bat claims its not in the root folder of cocos2dx. I’ve tried running it in the folder it starts in, I’ve tried running it in the cocos2dx subfolder. Neither is working and unless i’m missing something the bat file is lying to me about why it’s not working, which is annoying. And yes I’ve adjusted the bat files ndk and cygwin lines to point at the relevant stuff, no i didn’t touch anything else and besides judging by my laymans knowledge of script syntax for these things they’re bombing out before that test.

edit:
Also, yes we’re running the bat file as administrator. This merely means we get the error message as opposed to not getting anything at all.