CocosStudio for MacOS

Good day!

I have a problem with the launch CocosStudio on MacOS. After installing the first few launch were normal. After reinstalling I can not run CocosStudio, try to run, it waits 30 seconds and shuts down without a window I did not see.

And the question is which version of the engine is the formation of a scene? 3 version?

Understand that this is an alpha version, so it is waiting for the version under MacOS :slight_smile:

take a look in /Applications/Utilities/Console.app and see what error messages are being written out when you launch CocosStudio.

com.apple.launchd.peruser.501:
(com.chukong.CocoStudio.72192[503]) Exited with code:1

ok, that is not as informative as I had hoped it would be. I was hoping there was more information.

out of curiosity would you be willing to do a chmod just on CocoStudio?

Something like: sudo chmod -R 777 /Applications/CocoStudio.app/

and try again?

Nothing has changed. Still

Have the same problem, any solutions? Use macos 10.9

Same happening here. I have my own thread open with a little more detail. On OS X 10.8.5

Just installed it on my OSX 10.9 and it ran. Only problem is everything in the app seems to be in Chinese.

Try the beta if you haven’t. There’s no recent official update post but I swear we were just on alpha a couple of days ago

The beta looks like it’s only the scene editor, and what my team uses the most is the armature animation editor (by way of importing a DragonBones Flash export).

My Windows 8 eval is going to expire soon ;(

Where is the appropriate place to leave feedback in English for CocosStudio Mac beta? I found their forum at cocoachina.org but it is all in Chinese and I do not speak/write/read any Chinese.

We’re keep working on studio mac version
Feel free to leave feedbacks here http://www2.cocos2d-x.org/feedbacks/new