The main issue that I had was 'Symbol is not resolved'
Honestly, I could not get rid off this issue. I got this problem while I was using Box2D and CocosDenshion libraries. I tried to add to the Path and Symbols the direction of the included files and also rebuilt the Indexes. However, even if the project was successfully built, Eclipse was still giving me this error.
What really bugs me was the I was unable to install the application in the Android devise because of those silly errors. So, I decided to do a hack by just going to File->Properties->C/C++ General->Code Analysis and I disabled all the Syntax and Semantic errors. I know that this solution is not very elegant, but it works. Also, if I encounter any error the compiler will give me the message at the console windows.