Cocos2d-JS Game Competition - INCOMPLETE Game

Hehe, even I didn’t. I was keep on playing on this game to understand exactly what is it :smiley:
But something he mentioned as

So probably pink one is girl and blue is boy :smiley:

Hi, Titos still needs a lot of polish, but basically: your aim is to keep the two squares as close as possible within the green circle for as long as you can. Outside the green circle, clashing is bad. If one square enters the balck area it will float away and remain unreachable.

With Paranoia, there was a problem in the server, it should be working now :smile: (tho’ I’ve just realized it’s a bit of a broken build anyway, I’ll compile and upload amore playable one as soon as I can!)

And Mate VS Cafe, engine files seem to be missing! Very strange, I’ll re-upload when I get home tonight, sorry!

Hehe, it’s something along those lines. The game idea stems from a friend’s thoughts about a relationship he had, so it’s kind of an “art game”. It’s still very experimental and unpolished, but we should have a truly playable build in 1~2 weeks ^^. We are aiming to make the game understandable without any text explanations or explicit tutorial, hopefully we’ll manage to accomplish it!

Hey… are the results out… just asking incase I’ve missed some post!! Does any one know it?
:smiley:

Thanks

Oops I thought I did it but actually not due to network problem…very sorry about this and now is ready at:
Cocos2d-JS Game Competition - Join with a game of yours or others'! Congrats!!