[cocos2d-2.1beta3-x-2.1.0]memory leak

I update my code from 2.0.4 to 2.1. In 2.0.4 it works, the code is same, but in 2.1 there is a memory leak problem. Is it a bug?

It seems that when closing the m_uReference of CHomeScene is greater than 0.

code:

CCScene * CHomeScene::scene()
{
    CCScene * scene = CCScene::create();

CCNodeLoaderLibrary * loaderlib = CCNodeLoaderLibrary::newDefaultCCNodeLoaderLibrary();
    loaderlib->registerCCNodeLoader("CHomeScene", CHomeSceneLoader::loader());

cocos2d::extension::CCBReader * ccbReader = new cocos2d::extension::CCBReader(loaderlib);
    CCNode * node =  ccbReader->readNodeGraphFromFile("home.ccbi", scene);

if (node != NULL)
    {
        scene->addChild(node);
    }
    ccbReader->release();
    return scene;
}

when I developed with cocos2d, I found that producting a instance with cocosbuilder will cause memory leak, so I do this:
prodectedNode->stopAllAction();

LI LONG wrote:

when I developed with cocos2d, I found that producting a instance with cocosbuilder will cause memory leak, so I do this:
prodectedNode->stopAllAction();

It’s the different thing. The same code but not the same result(memory leak). Anything changed in 2.1?

I will run tests to checkout it.
Did you use xcode to detect memory leak?

Minggo Zhang wrote:

I will run tests to checkout it.
Did you use xcode to detect memory leak?
thanks minggo. I run it by msvc, not yet xcode, but I think it will get the same result.

worm wang wrote:

I update my code from 2.0.4 to 2.1. In 2.0.4 it works, the code is same, but in 2.1 there is a memory leak problem. Is it a bug?
>
It seems that when closing the m_uReference of CHomeScene is greater than 0.
>
code:
[…]

I am also have this problem, the refrence count more than 1, if I release that node, memory will lost cause it.
I am worked use 2.0.3 and cocosbuilder rc 2.1. btw, my operation system is windows xp, not mac.

hi Minggo Zhang
has this problem be resolved in cocos2d-x-2.1.4?
i still have this problem in cocos2d-x-2.1.2?

Hello!
I also have the same problem with leak in CCBReader using cocos2dx 2.1.2.
Does anyone resolved that problem?