Cocos Creator + GPG & Firebase

Hi.
Have a problem with the implementation of SDKBOX to Cocos Creator.

I have created the project and began to implement SDKBOX from the scratch. I have successfully added Google Play Game Services, but after adding Firebase to the project and compiling I get the error:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':hello_world:mergeDebugResources'.
> [string/google_app_id] /Users/develop/GPG_Firebase/build/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/res/values/strings.xml	[string/google_app_id] /Users/develop/GPG_Firebase/build/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/res/values/googleservices.xml: Error: Duplicate resources

It happened because of the files that have the same key name. string.xml has “google_app_id” key that contain id of the Game Services and googleservices.xml has its own “google_app_id” key that connects it to analytic system.

How can I fix this problem?

I am using Mac OS, Cocos Creator v1.7.2 and the latest Android Studio.

Do you mean I have both SDKBox GPG plugin and Firebase plugin in one project?
Have not test this case before, how about remove the value in strings.xml file?

It will not solve the problem.
If you remove “google_app_id” in string.xml your GPG will not work, because it will have no id of your services.
If you remove “google_app_id” in googleservices.xml your Firebase will not work. And, as far as I remember, you will get an error on compile step.

I got another issue.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':hello_world:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug'.
> More than one file was found with OS independent path 'lib/armeabi-v7a/libcocos2djs.so'

I’m using Android Studio 3.0.1

after remove jniLibs.srcDir , compile success with Android Studio 3.0.

&&

compile success in creator 1.8.1

Did GPG and Firebase worked together after compiling?
Because I also made project to compile, but they still did not work.