- check out version 3.0alpha from GitHUB.
- compile all libs using cocos2d_libs.xcodeproj
- run: ./create-multi-platform-projects.py ~~p Hello~~k com.xxx.Hello -l cpp
- open `HelloCPP.xcodeproj` from `projects/Hello/`
- Build and it builds fine.
- edit HelloWorldScene.h and add: `#include “CCActionInterval.h”` but it can be anything..`CCSprite.h`, etc
- You cant, you get a compiler error as the symbol is unknown.
So I removed the cocos2d linked libraries and UIKit, OpenGLES, as they were all red and added them back, now black, but still cannot `include` and `CC……h` files.