just stumbled over a small bug on CCFileUtils.
In CCFileUtils::fullPathFromRelativePath(const char *pszRelativePath) you don’t check wheter the path is a network-path.
Due to this the path “server\path\file” is expanded to “server\path”. So you should also check if the path is starting with a “”.
I fixed it in line 68 from:
if ((strlen(pszRelativePath) > 1 && pszRelativePath == ':' ))
if ((strlen(pszRelativePath) > 1 && (pszRelativePath == ':' || pszRelativePath == '\\')))
I noticed this, because I’m mainly developing on mac but also have to test a Windows version.
For this I’m using a vm which connects per network-share to the source-files on the mac.
I’m aware that this set-up is not used very much, however just want to give you a notice.