Android Cygwin Error

Hi all,

Really irritating problem when trying to call “./build_native.sh” from Cygwin.

Everything starts building, i’ve included the building of the box2d stuff too.

Compile++ thumb : box2d_static <= b2World.cpp Compile++ thumb : box2d_static <= b2WorldCallbacks.cpp Compile++ thumb : box2d_static <= b2Rope.cpp StaticLibrary : libbox2d.a SharedLibrary : libgame.so c:/users/dean/documents/android/android-ndk-r8c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: error: cannot open ./obj/local/armeabi/libgnustl_static.a: Permission denied c:/users/dean/documents/android/android-ndk-r8c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game_shared/hellocpp/main.o: in function cocos2d::CCRect::~CCRect():C:/users/dean/documents/android/cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4/MothandTheFlameAndroid/proj.android/../../cocos2dx/cocoa/CCGeometry.h:79: error: undefined reference to '__cxa_end_cleanup'

c:/users/dean/documents/android/android-ndk-r8c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/local/armeabi/libextension.a(HttpClient.o): in function std::_Vector_base<char, std::allocator<char> >::_Vector_impl::_Vector_impl():C:/users/dean/documents/android/android-ndk-r8c/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.6/include/bits/stl_vector.h:83: error: undefined reference to 'std::allocator<char>::allocator()' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status /cygdrive/c/users/dean/documents/android/android-ndk-r8c/build/core/build-binary.mk:390: recipe for target `obj/local/armeabi/libgame.so' failed make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libgame.so] Error 1 make: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/users/dean/documents/android/cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4/MothandTheFlameAndroid/proj.android'

It gets to there and hundreds of these error lines start appearing. I can’t seem to change the file permissions. I’ve changed it so that all users get full access and i’ve tried the “chmod 777” command from cygwin and it still won’t compile!

I’ve tried placing my ndk in “my documents” and the root of my C drive. Please advise!

Dean