Android (cpp-tests) build problems

Hello,

I’m trying to follow the tutorial to build my first project with cocos2dx (Tutorial) 1: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/wiki/How_to_run_cpp-tests_on_Android

But when I try to run python android-build.py -p 19 cpp-tests

I get the message

Can not be determined your NDK version
NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION is 4.8,your application may crash on Androud when use c++
11 regular

D:\Programme\android-ndk-r10c\ndk-build -j8 NDK_DEBUG=1 NDK_MODULE_PATH=D:\Progr
amme\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\..;D:\Programme\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3
.3\build\../external;D:\Programme\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\../cocos NDK
_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.8 -C D:\Programme\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\..\test
s/cpp-tests/proj.android
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
Build dynamic library for project [ D:\Programme\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\bui
ld\..\tests/cpp-tests/proj.android ] fails!

I’m using the right versions just trying to rebuilt the project in another folder (my previous topic)

I really don’t know what I did wrong this time … by the way I want to create a new ‘version’ of the project because the old one had errors in the cpp code of the cocos2d folder (in eclipse)

By the way its somehow frustrating not having a ‘how to’ which guides you through all the steps to create your first project until you can start coding. The one, which is provided doesn’t seem up-to-date

We’re working on a new programming guide, hope can help address this issue.
Hopefully this will be helpful
http://cocos2d-x.org/programmersguide/B/

Solved !!!

Thank that helped me to find some mistakes. But those didn’t cause the errors.

Now the error message looks like:

D:\cocos_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build>python android-build.py -p 1 cpp-t
ests
We will use cocos console to build tests built-in with cocos2d-x and remove this
 script next version.

D:\Programme\android-ndk-r10c\ndk-build -j8 NDK_DEBUG=1 NDK_MODULE_PATH=D:\cocos
_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\..;D:\cocos_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3
\build\../external;D:\cocos_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\../cocos NDK_TO
OLCHAIN_VERSION=4.9 -C D:\cocos_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\..\tests/cp
p-tests/proj.android
make.exe: Entering directory `D:/cocos_01/cocos2d-x-3.3/cocos2d-x-3.3/tests/cpp-
tests/proj.android'
[armeabi] Gdbserver      : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.9] libs/armeabi/gdbserver
[armeabi] Gdbsetup       : libs/armeabi/gdb.setup
[armeabi] Install        : libcpp_tests.so => libs/armeabi/libcpp_tests.so
make.exe: Leaving directory `D:/cocos_01/cocos2d-x-3.3/cocos2d-x-3.3/tests/cpp-t
ests/proj.android'
Der Befehl "D:\Programme\Android" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
update cocos lib-project [ D:\cocos_01\cocos2d-x-3.3\cocos2d-x-3.3\build\..\coco
s/platform/android/java ] fails!

(One line is in German it means: The command “D:\Programme\Android” is either written incorrectly or couldn’t be found)

For everybody who’s as clever as me Don’t use folders with spaces and if there already one like the generated folder “Android SDK” … rename them :smiley:

how if use “-” or “_” ?