Android Build Errors

Hi,

I followed several guides to create a cross-platform project. I was able to create/build for the iPhone and I was able to create the Android project. My only options were 4.0 or 2.1. so I picked 2.1 (also I installed NDK 7). I copied the built project from the cocos2dx folder into the folder where the iOS project was created. I then imported the project into eclipse and built it, but on compilation I am receiving the errors in the attached image. any help would be appreciated?

thanks,

Errors.png (205.5 KB)

Please refer http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/10/topics/4727?r=5303#message-5303.
Especially the answer given by 令东 曾.

I figure I would re-post here instead of a new thread. I was able to get most of my project setup, however when I run the build_native.sh, on the last lines of the build I get this error message. Would you be able to assist? I looked at some of the things for NDK 7 and made changes for it, but I still get this error.

Install : libcocosdenshion.so => libs/armeabi/libcocosdenshion.so
Compile*+ thumb : game <= main.cpp
Compile*+ thumb : game <= AppDelegate.cpp
Compile++ thumb : game <= HelloWorldScene.cpp
SharedLibrary : libgame.so
/Users/Black/Projects/Android/android-ndk-r7/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/darwin-x86/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lcurl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: * [obj/local/armeabi/libgame.so] Error 1

What is the version of cocos2d-x?
Did you use create-android-project.sh to create the project?
Because in cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.10.0, the libraries are moved in cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/libraries/ABI/.

Hi,

I am using the latest version of cocos2dx. I followed the instructions here to merge the project. It seems after I merge it, I can’t build it anymore without errors. If I create both projects with merging and keep my game folder in the cocos2dx directory it works fine. Is there more effort if there are separate projects (iOS & Android)?

http://gameit.ro/2011/08/creating-an-iphone-and-android-cocos2d-x-hybrid-project/#comment-261

thanks,