Anchor point issue

Hi
I am working on pinball game i am trying a technique which i learnt in a book for adding sprites on to the screen by using full size elements separated on indivual layers so by doing this i can position all elements at their required position by just setting them on the center of screen. But I have few elements like flipper which needs rotation. I tried to use it as other elements but failed. is there any way i can move the flipper to the joint position ? attached is the screen shot

result.tiff.zip (110.4 KB)

attached is the original graphic asset file as well
Asad Rehman wrote:

Hi
I am working on pinball game i am trying a technique which i learnt in a book for adding sprites on to the screen by using full size elements separated on indivual layers so by doing this i can position all elements at their required position by just setting them on the center of screen. But I have few elements like flipper which needs rotation. I tried to use it as other elements but failed. is there any way i can move the flipper to the joint position ? attached is the screen shot

You can try using ‘ignoreAnchorPointForPosition(true);’ on a layer to which you add your elements and then move the anchor point so that it works for rotation.
Also remember that it will set you “positioning anchor point” to (0, 0) so you will have to add your resources at (0, 0) - at least this is what I understood from the docs :stuck_out_tongue:

Pawel I tried what you have mentioned but no luck