A 3D animation BUG in Cocos engine

Hi guys.I have recently added a 3d model with animation into cocos engine.In the beginning,the model worked just fine.However,after I made more animations and import again.The animation has some kind of texture problem which the model or texture cannot work fine.It has the problem on the picture I have uploaded.Watch the right hand of the model.Sometimes a point of hand would be dragged pretty far outside of screen.But it usually looked excatly like the pictrue.Please help me with the problem.Thanks.

First you should make sure that the animation is designed for this character. Second, the model is skinned correctly. What is skinned mean? It is the work of artist. As you know that the character should have bones. And artist should set blend weight and blend index for each vertex of character. The blend weight and blend index denote which bone affects this vertex and what is the weight.

Turn to your problem, the reason may be that the blend weight and blend index are not correct. You can have an artist check it for you.

@peter124s Are you exporting the model as FBX from Blender?

AFAIK cocos2d-x uses FBX converter library from Autodesk. The Blender guys say that Autodesk’s library does not comply fully with the spec. Blender have their own FBX implementation and one of the side effects when the FBX is read by Autodesk’s converter is that sometimes rigged characters go crazy.