2.1.2 version of android build problem.Help

Hello

I’m in game development using cocos2d-x.

I can not speak English well. But an important issue, so leaving messages but Please understand that even if insufficient.

Until now was using cocos2d-x engine version 2.1.0. (cocos2d-2.1beta3-x-2.1.0 @ Dec 05 2012)

And you are using the latest version of sdk in android homepage, and ndk android-ndk-r7-crystax.

(add the poco library to use the socket network because crystax ndk.)

HttpClient using problems need to connect to HTTPS, and I knew it was the 2.1.0 version of the curl library does not support HTTPS. Reach

Installed the latest version 2.1.2 version (cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2.zip @ Mar.20, 2013) heard that you can connect to the HTTPS via HttpClient to 2.1.2 version android project ndk build.

But were unable to proceed during cocos2dx/platform/android/CCFileUtilsAndroid.cpp cocos2dx_static compilation error occurs and the longer. (See image)

Build the sample project provided in version 2.1.2 is the same problem too outrageous.

Well, but the build version 2.1.0.

2.1.0 version of the well-HTTPS connections, but you can not, version 2.1.2 does not build properly.

I how do I fix this problem? Assistance was hoping Thank you.

saint_error.png (73.4 KB)

NDK version?

Same NDK (r7-crystax), same error.
Simplest solution: add one more inclusion in CCFileUtilsAndroid.h

@ #include @

Adamos . wrote:

>
@ #include @

Thanks Adamos, it solved my error :slight_smile:

Adamos . wrote:

>
@ #include @

Great! CCFileUtilsAndroid.h is fine.But another error occur in libtestcppcommon.a . like this:

D:/xhh/ndk/android-ndk-r8-crystax-1/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/prebuilt/windows/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: error: ./obj/local/armeabi/libtestcppcommon.a: member at 1018 is not an ELF object

Could you help me? Thank you VERY MUCH!

D:/xhh/ndk/android-ndk-r8-crystax-1/

My project builds OK with this NDK.
But my path is /home/adamos/android-ndk-r8-crystax-1/ :slight_smile:
Windows in such works is a problem itself.