[TOOL] XCCocos2DX Ultimate Tool - Now Available... Give it a Try

Hello Guys,

After Days of Development, Finally I re-designed my tool… XCCocos2DX Project Creator

I’ve changed the name to XCCocos2DX Ultimate Tool , Because I merged XCCocos2DX Class Creator Tool as well…

if you didn’t know what XCCocos2DX Ultimate Tool, here a list of Features what this tool can do for you…

1- You can Setup Cocos2DX Environment, By One Click Only
2- You Can Create Cocos2dX Project, Without write any commend in Terminal
3- You Can Do Any Cocos Console Operation without using The Terminal , like Compile or run and deploy… if you have Custom Command , No problem There Way to Run your Custom Command Easily…
4- You Can Convert Your Models with one Click Only… it’s support Batch as well, Select Your 3D Models Select Output Format… Convert Them all :smile:
5- You Can Create Scene Classes or Node or Sprite with Many Options like Setup Scene with Physics or Touch Events, also you can choose the Layer Color for your scene if you wish
6- There Fully Output for Cocos Console on Console, To See Whats going on, when run a command like if you in Terminal :smile:

And Much More… Give it try

Leaving you with Some Screenshots

Screenshots

How To Use

First, You have to select all paths, in Setup Tab, like cocos2dx engine path and android sdk and the ndk

and press Setup Cocos2dX

Note: this will run setup.py , so the Environment Values will be change…
Note #2: Without Setup the Environment Nothing gonna Work with you…

Then Try Create New Project… and try run, if all this works that’s mean you successfully setup the Tool

Class Creator and FBX Converter don’t need any setup they should works fine…

Enough, Talking, Download The Tool and Give it Try

Download

Download XCCocos2DX Ultimate Tool V2.0

OS X : 10.8 +

Sorry, Guys There No Windows Version, in fact I don’t know if I will create same tool for windows, I left the Windows almost 8 years ago…

Conclusion

Hope you found this tool Helpful, and if you found any bug, please share it, so i can fix asap…

I will update the too to Support JS Projects , if cocos2dx team merge it with cocos2dx C++,

Best Regards,

xCode Soul

3 Likes

Thanks. it looks useful

Thanks, Give it a try and tell your feedback

New Update

• Fixed Swipe Gesture Code

++ this type of tool would be especially useful for Windows where updating your project for a new cocos version is a bit of a pain. More than anything I want a simple tool to do that (obviously I will have to deal with deprecations myself but doing the rest for me would be nice.)