NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

Weclome @c2apurva

Thankyou@slackmoehrle :slight_smile: hope you good … Coco is dope … we made card games in that and its been smooth ride till now … I’ve got few doubts though … where should i or whome should i ask ? Its regarding timeline.Thanks :slight_smile:

Start a new topic for your questions.

Hey there! I’ve actually been with you for some time - two small iOS/Android apps are already on the App/Play stores and I’m currently working on the next one :).
I managed this far without posting questions, but I guess the time has finally come… :wink:
While I’m waiting for my right to post a new topic, I’d like to thank you so much for this work. Keep it up, guys. You’re the best.

Welcome @kalika06. Congratulations on your two published games.

Hi !! I’m new to the forum, is new to cocos creator,
I am (surmurthag) just type my nickname in google to understand why I am here.

see you soon !!

hello, iam new at cocos2d-x. Wish me luck

Hi ! Post a Hi in this thread. Post a Hi in this thread.

Howdy to our new developers.

Hi, Im new here. Cant post yet so might be possible to ask here.
I just wanna ask if COCOS CREATOR (possibly with sdkbox) support firebase-auth? All i can see everywhere is firebase-analytics. I wanna have some link-account(google, fb, etc) to my app(android, ios). Any help would be appreciated.

Thought this quarentine might be a good time to learn Cocos. Hello everyone!

Welcome to our newest developers.

@acd102500 please start a new topic and ask this question.

Hi, just hoping to make some useful contributions to this community

Welcome @JRCocos

Hey guys!
New to cocos2d-x! Looking forward to do some fun game with this cool framework!

welcome @genyustech

Hi, I have programmed a couple of small games in Unity, but wanted to try something new. So far, I really like the leightweight Approach of cocos2d-x. I am happy to dive in deeper and see where my journey takes me :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @IronBytes to our forums.

Hi there, I hope you’re all safe and well!