NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

Hi, this is my reply to your post, as instructed in the post.

Welcome @charliegeorge!!

I am searching for “ReferenceError” in the Cocos Creator forum but I keep getting no results.

You should be able to start a new topic after you read a few more topics. Go ahead and start a new topic for this.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve tried searching for different key terms but am still receiving no results for some reason??

I don’t see it either even reference error produces one hit that isn’t what we need.

But have you checked for any circular dependencies if you are getting a reference error

1 Like

I don’t know what a circular dependency is but will google it! Thanks for your time to look into this for me. I am also just having a read through some of the other topics in the Creator forum still.

@charliegeorge https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_dependency

A depends upon B but B depends upon A. This is a circular dependency.

A --> B
B --> A

1 Like

I understand, thanks. I’ll check but that shouldn’t be the case since I am working with an example project. I’ll make a new topic. Strangely enough, when I pasted my error into the title section of the new topic area I had suggested topics pop up in the right jhand window panel with the term that i searched for previously but with no results!

Hi, nice to meet you guys

Old lurker, new poster here. Hello everyone!

Hello to our new developers. Please remember to fill out your profiles.

Hi, I’m new

1 Like

I am unable to extract the compressed file of cocos creator in windows 10.
kindly see the attachment and let me know how to resolve it.

Please try using 7-zip @naushad01

1 Like

It works,
Thanks

Hi, new user. Would like to know is it currently possible to load plist with cocos creator 2.2 remotely?

1 Like

Hi, I want to submit a post. :slight_smile:

Hi, why do i need to this ?