Using admob with cocos2d-x 2.2.1

Hi,

I create a new project using the project_cretor.py to develop a game for ios.

I want to add admob ads in my game, but the problem is:

When I add the ‘libGooglePlayAdmobAds.a’ and try to run the project I receive the following error:

ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L"/Users/sociedademineiradeculturapucminasvirtual/fabio/programas/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/MyAdmobGame6/proj.ios/../../../cocos2dx/platform/third_party/ios/libraries"'
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L"/Users/sociedademineiradeculturapucminasvirtual/fabio/programas/cocos2d-x-2.2.1/projects/MyAdmobGame6/proj.ios/../../../external/libwebsockets/ios/lib"'
ld: library not found for -lcurl
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

There’s another strange thing, the libcurl.a lib that is added to the project is semi-transparent, this could be a problem?

I don’t know if the error is related to the admob lib, but how I can correct this error?

Hi im having this issue too. When i add the linker flag -ObjC required by Admob on IOS, then i got this error too. Since im new to IOS & XCODE i have no idea to how to fix that.

¿Anyone can help? Ty!

Check if " are escaped in Library Search Paths. They shouldn’t be.

I am having same issue, anyone find a fix?

This error is not related to -ObjC flag. Xcode 5.01 change the path of these two itens when you add any type of library to it. You just need to rechange it to the original one.

You can see how to correct it in this post