Weirdo.
Anyone experience this?

This bug happen to 3.8.1 as well.
Could it be the update which cause it?

Android 4.1.2
Galaxy note 8(1280 * 800)
cocos2dx version 3.8

ui:EditBox not works correctly.
When I touch the editbox, android native keyboard just cover the main scene without pan.
BTW, my phone(galaxy s2, galaxy note 4) works correctly.
Will the cocos2dx v4 solve the problem ?

I currently have a project using cocos2d-x 3.6 (hosted in github), what is the correct way to update this project to 3.8?

I tried copying the 3.8 cocos2d/ to my project and the game builds fine on iOS but not for Android.
I also tried running cocos new using the same project name but this gives an error since the project already exists.

Do I have to start a new project and copy all my stuff into it? I know this works because I’ve tried it but I don’t want to lose all my git history.

Just copy the hidden .git folder and files (.gitignore for example) into the new project folder too.

Thanks.
This is what I ended up trying before reading your reply and seems to be working so far.

I think it is the bug from Windows 10 build 10547.
I tried in version 3.6.0 it still gave the same error.
“Can’t be rotated to Landscape.”
So I just need to revert to previous version.
Thank you guys.

Hi,

Do you have an example about implementing radioButtonGroup in to cocos2d-js, I’m trying with the folowing code but it say to me that:

“Uncaught TypeError: cc.RadioButtonGroup is not a function”

code:

var ControlButtonGroup = new cc.RadioButtonGroup;
        this.addChild(ControlButtonGroup);

for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++) {
            this.spriteBCtrl[i] = new cc.MenuItemSprite(
                new cc.Sprite("#bControlOff_0" + (i + 1) + ".png"),
                new cc.Sprite("#bControlOn_0" + (i + 1) + ".png"),
                this.actionType, this);
            this.spriteBCtrl[i].anchorX = 0;
            this.spriteBCtrl[i].anchorY = 0;

/*if (i != 0){
                this.spriteBCtrl[i].setPosition(new cc.Point(0,0));
            } else {
                this.spriteBCtrl[i].setPosition(new cc.Point(winsize.width /2, winsize.height * 0.207));
            }*/

//this.addChild(this.spriteBCtrl[i]);
            ControlButtonGroup.addRadioButton(this.spriteBCtrl[i]);
        }

I’m implementing that in a layer.js inside the init:function (); and I’m using cocos2d-x v3.8.1…

some one help me please!!!

@pandamicro it looks like cocos2d-x 3.8 upgrades external spidermonkey library to version 33 but the plugin_jscompile is still using the old version which is version 28. I think you should update the dependency package for that and I found out that it was updated at https://github.com/natural-law/console-binary but the zip file didn’t use the same source.

1 Like

thanks for the reply @wiwing, Do you think there is any way to fix that? can you tell me please?

@vhenriquez if they haven’t updated it yet, then you can just clone the repo and copy the plugin_jscompile or other plugins to the right folder. Usually it’s on cocos2d-x/tools/cocos2d-console/plugins.

1 Like

@wiwing thanks a lot, I’ll do it and let you know if it works for me.

@vhenriquez: anyway the repo that I’ve talked about is the github repo from nature-law’s that I’ve mentioned above not cocos2d-x repo and I hope it works. So for the time being if you want to use compiler plugins for scripts maybe it’s better to use from that repo until cocos2d-x developers team have already update their dependency package

1 Like

Normally there shouldn’t be such problem, you can refer to the config file of cocos2d-console,

it’s pointing to the most recent console binary version

Both v3-console-12, so I believe there is no problem with jsbcc plugin

Hello! Can i use new audio engine on web? (play2d …) etc