Please leave your feedbacks of our new website

Zhe Wang wrote:

Today we move to our new website. Do you like it? Or you prefer the previous layout?
We modified lots of source code from original redmine system, so if you meet bug on this website, please report bugs in this thread. Thanks in advance!

nive design! looks by far more professional. BTW: Projects->view all issues crashes

cheers,

JB

OK, will change as soon as possible~
Jerry Hiller wrote:

Can we please not have all the pages in the Learn section inside that tiny scrolling div please? I already have a scroll bar on my window, I do not need another one.

Fixed! Thank you very much~

Jesus Bosch wrote:
nive design! looks by far more professional. BTW: Projects->view all issues crashes
>
>
cheers,
>
JB

in the search function, I miss the ability to filter by language. For instance, if I am making an html5 game, usually does not make a lot of sense to get results from C++

I’m having trouble finding some posts I made in the past with the search function, as well as some threads I found interesting a while ago (and didn’t bookmark) but the site’s search function is not helping, I tried searching my own name, user name e-mail, and the topic title’s and related words I can remember, but they are not showing in the results.

What may be causing this?

Note: I ended up showing 100 posts per page and browsing the list using the browser’s seach function and found the threads I wanted (luckily I knew in which forum they were), but that’s far from optimal.

Sebastián Vansteenkiste, I try to search some message in the forum,and get what I want:

Now ,we only apply to search in some submodel like issues, news, wiki,forum(message),game,hub…,but not able to search with user name or email.
Sebastián Vansteenkiste wrote:

I’m having trouble finding some posts I made in the past with the search function, as well as some threads I found interesting a while ago (and didn’t bookmark) but the site’s search function is not helping, I tried searching my own name, user name e-mail, and the topic title’s and related words I can remember, but they are not showing in the results.
>
What may be causing this?
>
Note: I ended up showing 100 posts per page and browsing the list using the browser’s seach function and found the threads I wanted (luckily I knew in which forum they were), but that’s far from optimal.

what language is the website based on? is it some platform like wordpress?

It is not Wordpress. I think they call it RedMine. We have internal talks about a our website happening. We can post more once we have a set plan.